This process is more secure than installing a custom ROM, as it ensures that the update is from the official source and is free from malicious or unwanted code. In conclusion, when deciding which ROM to flash onto a Xiaomi device, users should weigh the pros and cons of both stock and custom ROMs. Stock ROMs offer greater stability and security, but custom ROMs provide more features and customization options. Ultimately, the decision will depend on the individual user’s needs and preferences. Stock ROMs are the official firmware developed by the manufacturer and are generally the most reliable and stable. They are also the most secure, as they are periodically updated with the latest security patches. Stock ROMs are optimized to work with the device’s hardware, ensuring users get the best performance out of their devices.
- Finally, press the Start button to start the flashing process.
- Do not use this firmware on any other Xiaomi devices.
- First of all Download the ‘Xiaomi 11i flash file zip‘ which is given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop.
- You will still need to download a stock ROM in order to install these ROMs.
the drop down menu. If you bought a new Xiaomi phone in online stores, don’t forget to use the above methods to check if it is an official international version first.
- If you have installed a Custom ROM and looking forward to getting back to the original MIUI Xiaomi flash tool is the best option.
- MiFirm.net a good source for Global ROMs.
- Some devices like Redmi 4, Redmi 3S/ Prime, etc might get a screen like this, don’t worry.
- In fastboot mode, connect to PC, run the Fastboot command fastboot getvar product.
- This article will explore the features of the latest Xiaomi stock ROMs and explain why these ROMs are so popular.
This reverts free your phone almost to the state it was in when you first unboxed it. All you need to do afterward is lock the bootloader, and your device will be completely factory fresh. If you downloaded a pre-rooted stock ROM and want to keep it that way, you’re now good to go. If you used a non-rooted ROM and want to get back fully to stock, all you need to do now is re-lock the bootloader. A Nandroid backup is a full system backup created in the recovery. You should create one every time you flash a new ROM or install any kind of mod. It’s the first tool you should use if you ever need to unbrick your phone.
Therefore, you have to install the Qualcomm USB Driver and the ADB Driver to connect the Smartphone to the Computer. You can flash Xiaomi 11i Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool. On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Xiaomi 11i Device. If in case, you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out. ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM. Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. The Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver is 100% free since the Xiaomi community officially releases it for Xiaomi Mobile users. Xiaomi Mi 11i Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G Chipset.